Suggested servers

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Hi all, I just wanted to make a new thread whereby you can request of us what you'd like to see in some UT3 servers.

DW is happy to run any servers that will have community support, regardless of how wacky, or how vanillia it may be.

So with that, feel free to make any suggestions you'd like. Right now, we are running a WAR server, and a regular CTF server has been suggested. I'm thinking we would probably add a VCTF server, and a Duel server, and of course try to duplicate any servers we have in 2k4 currently (TAM, Zoom instagib, etc.)

So let your voice be heard. We're listening.

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
emailbo
Camper

Keep the war server. I'd play tam if anyone else is.
The "real" "fake" Les Stroud
WHIPperSNAPper
1337 Haxor

Why vCTF over regular CTF? Regular CTF is what helped to make the UT franchise and it's back to the UT99 style.
d2frob
1337 Haxor

vCTF is fun ya know whip...it's friendlier for a variety of skill levels because new players can pick up the vehicles and get a helping hand. Skilled players can still kill the vehicles through prediction and speed though.

Normal ctf the skilled players won't be touched :P

ps I like both :)
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Personally I like the vanilla CTF way more than vCTF... The action is a lot more intense, not to mention that there are a few vCTF maps that make my machine chug...
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Got Monsters? :clown:
kaeolian
1337 Haxor

WHIPperSNAPper wrote:Why vCTF over regular CTF? it's back to the UT99 style.

That exactly why we should run a vCTF this isnt UT99 !

Im not going to be leaving the warefare server very much untill we get a TAM server up and MM server up for UT3
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11

Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

DW_Bomzin wrote:Got Monsters? :clown:

im with bomzin on this 1. when we get a monster mutater that is up to dw standerds thats where i will move to.
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade