Looks like a patch is in the works.

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
WHIPperSNAPper
1337 Haxor

Looks like a patch is already in the works. A beta of the patch has been released to certain people. Here's a link to a post showing a changelog:

http://www.unrealna.com/viewnews.php?t=535
Mad_Max_01

Lots of good stuff there. I'm hoping they eventually patch in the ability to scroll the camera out when in a vehicle using the mouse wheel. Not being able to do that is really hindering my driving skills.
./MadMax01
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Got the patch earlier and it kicks ass :D:D
noxiousCaitSith
1337 Haxor

yay more damage to manta with shock rifle. and maybe it's just my computer lagging..but do the mantas not get bumped backwards with the shock alt fire?
also, i still think they need to change the speed of the flak alt fire. it just seems way too floaty and i have to aim below what i'm shooting at.
also looks like theyre doin something about the server browser. i'd still like to see a player list when you click on a server and the time that someone has been in the game.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Shock Alt is the most effective way to ward off an oncoming Manta.

Flak Alt is ... I'm not sure. It feels very good in the full version of the game, but maybe I'm just getting used to it. It might be a tad "high" but it's pretty minor, my only concern is that it does only 100 damage without shards. That makes it largely inferior to the Rocket Launcher, which can fire one, or load up to three.

Glad to see they're looking at the Goliath and Hellbender secondaries. I'm really surprised they're looking at player scales -- I'd eager to see what they're doing here.

Overall patch list looks pretty good, "Server History" tab is a good idea, better than Favorites only, actually.