Hi there

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
BloodRayne
Killer in Training

Well I thought it was about time I said hi. So far I'm really enjoying the server. Keep up the great work guys. :thumbright:
DW_Nutcracker
DW Clan Member

Hi there blood! Thanks for taking the time to come over here and post! See you later in the server! :cheers:
DW_ImAnArmyMan
DW Clan Member
Xfire: ImAnArmyMan

Welcome to the Forums. Glad your enjoying destroying all them monsters.
\m/ ^___^ \m/
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Welcome to the boards, BloodRayne!! :cheers:

Now...the important question...how do ya feel about the movie, the games?? ;)

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Welcome BloodRayne nice to see you on the forums. Now as to Karma's Question I think Resident Evil has been one of the better video game to movie series out. I enjoyed all three movies and think they keep getting better and better.

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
BloodRayne
Killer in Training

How do I feel about the R.E. movies and games? Well they're awesome of course!!! :cheers: I've seen all 3 movies, and nearly played every game.

Now if someone would make an Alice skin ( Resident Evil Apocolypse skin naturally ;D ) I'd be using it constantly. Anyways thnx for the warm greetings. :flower:

I'm really enjoying the Invasion server. It's actually alot more fun than playing UT99 Sniper. :P Sorry for not posting sooner, but I thought it would be better to start to get to know ppl on the server first, then start making posts here.

Well see you all on the srever. :)
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Yo yo blood my brother :colors:
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Hmm good idea about making the skin aswell :bounce:
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Excellent! Now you need to get yourself a headset/mic and get yourself into Ventrilo! ;)

Btw....this Sunday, June 15th, 5:00pm Eastern (I think!)...on SciFi...BloodRayne!

Catch ya laterz, all! :compress:

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

Welcome to the forums and the servers.
Love the avatar. She is my favorite.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson