Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
Terra
Pro but Noob

WailofSuicide wrote:I'm kind of confused - Who is Terra and who is Starfire here?
Who is Terra? wail? Who is Terra? :angryfire: wail u big meanie thought i was ur friend...lol jokin, shes my sister wail.

and there was no dragging involved miss drama queen starfire omg it was mere suggestion.
StarFire*

WailofSuicide wrote:Nice new avatar, anyways. Where is it from?
Now its me confused :scratch: are u asking me or her? i know why chloe changed to that avatar, because her hair is the same colour and she has the same orange top with a silver teddy bear face on strangely, its like an animated pic of her. and mine is starfire from teen titans, im not a a fan or anything i just saw the face and "superpowers + pms" and thought of my sister because its just like her lol see below
Terra wrote:
WailofSuicide wrote:I'm kind of confused - Who is Terra and who is Starfire here?
Who is Terra? wail? Who is Terra? :angryfire: wail u big meanie thought i was ur friend...
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I am a little bit confused because I've seen like 3-4 posts by Terra in the last page and they seemed to be replying to each other... I wasn't sure if you were replying to each other (sharing the same account) or what.
Terra
Pro but Noob

no no jus using the same pc, we hav different profiles/accounts.
blame her-she broke her laptop and now i must let her use my pc.
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

I love eating muffins :thumbleft:

P.S: Hey Terra, Have your sister check her Private messages.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

DW_Hornet wrote:I love eating muffins :thumbleft:
Do you know the muffin man?
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

DW_Hornet wrote:I love eating muffins
Where did that come from? how random.

On a seperate note......
Brainpan made me realise we all hav too many names so i decide to put mine on my sig so u all know when im playin, much like inspector .
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Terra wrote:Brainpan made me realise we all hav too many names so i decide to put mine on my sig so u all know when im playin, much like inspector .
Too many names?? hehe, I know a few people that has about 20 more names than you :P

You're okay. I think you can still add several more names before I count it as too many ;)
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Xfire: KarmaKat

D2Boss wrote:Too many names?? hehe, I know a few people that has about 20 more names than you :P

You're okay. I think you can still add several more names before I count it as too many ;)

Shhhhhhh!!!!

;)

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

ooops Kats out of the bag..........................
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson