Hey DW

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
BloodRayne
Killer in Training

[font=Arial Black]Hey guys I'm back. Sry I've been off for the past couple months, but I'm back and ready to play with ya all again.

So how's everyone doing? Btw I might have 2 more ppl joining the server, my L4D friends Rattle and Xara. Anyways it's good to be back.

P.S. Wraith check your PM[/font]
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Wow Blood, been a long time. Nice to see you back. You know you can always get your friends together in vent while your playing. We do have private channels as well as the public areas so feel free. Once again nice to have you back!!!!! :cheers:

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
BloodRayne
Killer in Training

Yeah sorry been gone so long, just upgraded my comp a couple months ago and it runs UT2k4 and UT3 like a dream. I'll be on once Wraith get's my WM lvl's going again. I guess in the mean time I'll prolly make a new character... and I'll be using the name Revy or RevyTwoHands. :cheers:

Edit. Wraith, no need to reinstate my WM lvl's at all, they're still there.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

I'm very glad to see you back, BloodRayne. It's been too long since we've last battled side-by-side.

Oh and keep in mind that you're always welcomed to stop by in vent, your friend's too :D
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466