Origin of your in game name?

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
Curly_Oxide
Camper

I've seen toilet cleaner with a similar name. As for my mind-blowing screenname, at summer camp a couple years ago there was a dude. Well, two dudes actually. One had red, curly hair and the other guy just came up with Curly Oxide. So I said, "That's sick. I'm taking it." And the rest is history.
Don´t worry, He´s got the whole world in His hands.
BRYAN_OF_OYBRO
Pro but Noob

My name is Bryan. I have a web site (http://www.oybro.com). Therefore, I am BRYAN_OF_OYBRO...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KarnEvil9
1337 Haxor

The best fitting thing that came to mind was a song,KarnEvil9from a old album (cd, for the young'uns), Brain Salad Surgery by Emerson, Lake, and Palmer, and how better to describe ONS and UT?!
The Dw's and SVA's,..the real part of Unreal! The rest are ,..well,..Un.
Last edited by KarnEvil9 on Wed May 02, 2007 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
DW_damn_weasel
1337 Haxor

Well, I used to watch Dragon ball Z (Spanish Version) a lot and one of the character used to call everybody "Sabandija" (I think it was Vegeta) which in English means Weasel. So I start to call everybody "Sabandija" and then all of my friends start to call ME "Sabandija" and voila...now everybody knows me for "Sabandija" which in English is...WEASEL.
A TRUE PANAMENIAN STORY... :headbang:
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

Hi Cheapshot here, Mine is pretty simple, used to be known as OLD AS DIRT, 64 this year. Someone else started using my name. Since I will take any shot I can get especially in the back, my buddies started calling me Cheapshot and it stuck. This was when we were death matching in the DOOM world. Remember it’s always safer
shooting someone in the back than in the nose.
:lurk:
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

In college they called me big A, then when people found out my middle name began with a C. my dorm and football mates started calling me ac, my last name starts with y...acy. I've just used my initials from that point on for ac.
Last edited by DW_ACY on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
Bean
1337 Haxor

Mine comes from the book "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. I'm into Science Fiction novels, etc. and this was one of my favorite books growing up. Briefly the book talks about highly intellectual children whom the world is searching for to become the commanders in the final battle against an alien race known as the "buggers." Bean (not the main character), is one such child. I have used this name as long as I can remember being around computers and the like for an alias.
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

Gene: Now finish up them taters, I'm gonna go fondle my sweaters.
Gary: Come on - what?
Gene: Finish up the taters.
Gary: And then what did you say?
Gene: And then what did I say?
Gary: You said you were going to... fondle your sweaters.
Gene: Ah, uh - no I didn't. I said fondue cheddar, I was thinking about making fondue with cheddar cheese for dinner tonight.
Gary: No Gene, that is not what you said.
Gene: That is what I said. Fondue cheddar.

Quite possibly some of the most earth-shatteringly (yay, a new adjective!) brilliant dialog ever to be penned.
ephMRL

ephemeral means transient, short lived.

To me its a reminder that life is short, life is in the details. There are some things in the world that last, but that doesn't make them necessarily more important than those things that are easily forgotten.

And well I get fragged a lot...
Loaded

Well I started out as Captain Loaded, basically I chose this name because of my drunken ways. I'm an advocate of drunken manta whoring. And being that Captain was my choice of liquor and and being drunk half of the time I played....I became Captain Loaded....now[USSR]_Loaded