Origin of your in game name?

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
jules
Xfire: smil3yjules

One of my favorite movie characters is Jules Winfield from Pulp Fiction and i just kinda thought he was a badass.
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

You really don't want to know.
Elysium
Killer in Training

oh really??

are you shure about that?
I am the happiness fairy,
I have just sprinkeled happy dust on you.
So smile damnit, this shit is expensive!

ImageImage
Savage
DW Clan Member

I'm pretty sure. I did some awful things in my early teens that earned me the nick name Savage Mike Crazy Mike and the like... Sweet! I'm a poet and didn't know it, A rhyme every time! I'm sure if I shared some of the details, a few people here would be like damn, he is a sick puppy!
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

Damn, The way you describe it, you must've been one sick dude back then.
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

DW_Mobius wrote:Damn, The way you describe it, you must've been one sick dude back then.

Uhhh how do we know he still isn't? :laughing6: Not that I'm insinuating anything but the definition kind of speaks for itself.

Main Entry: sav·age
Pronunciation:\ˈsa-vij\
Function:adjective
Etymology:Middle English, from Anglo-French salvage, savage, from Late Latin salvaticus, alteration of Latin silvaticus of the woods, wild, from silva wood, forest
Date:13th century

1 a: not domesticated or under human control : untamed <savage beasts> b: lacking the restraints normal to civilized human beings : fierce, ferocious <a savage criminal>

2: wild, uncultivated <seldom have I seen such savage scenery — Douglas Carruthers>

3 a: boorish, rude <the savage bad manners of most motorists — M. P. O'Connor> b: malicious

4: lacking complex or advanced culture : uncivilized <a savage country>
Savage
DW Clan Member

LOL, sure that is a possibility but no, I'm definitely a changed man. I would be too scared now to do half the stuff I did back then. Some of the things I did were really bad but I have also done some very good things. I have experienced things most men haven't and I have lived a very eventful life. I'm happy with that. I do have other nick names from my adolescence. Hot-wire is one I can't seem to shake but... I avoid a lot of my old friends because they still lead corrupt lives and I have grown out of it. I'm happy here with you guys. Anyways... What kinda car do you drive and where is it parked? Just kidding!
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

DW_Savage wrote:What kinda car do you drive and where is it parked? Just kidding!
Well the car is an 03 Grand Prix GT and it's parked in the garage next to the wifes 05 Jeep. If you can get past the infrared sensors and cameras, and somehow manage to out run the roof mounted turrets and get into the garage the keys are on the seat in both vehicles.

Take your pick and Good luck!!
Savage
DW Clan Member

Roof mounted turrets? That's what I need living in this god forsaken place, Where can I get one? An old buddy of mine had one of those mounted type browning machine gun looking things. It was awesome! He also has a Tommy gun but he wouldn't let no one touch it, Supposedly it belonged to someone important at one time. I did get to shoot his Mac-11 though. It was cool until several bullets ricocheted off the basement walls and we had to duck for cover. We was kids then, not something I would repeat. That reminds me, I haven't been to the shooting range in a long time. I need to pay it a visit. It's a cool place that rents out fully automatic pre-bans.

EDIT: LOL, that also reminds me of a time I took buckshot to the leg... OUCH!
viking*
Killer in Training
Xfire: pkviking

my name originates from my dad.
he's a vikings fan, as am i and since Unreal 1, he's always used the name Viking.
as the various ut games came out, he changed to Viking_x2 then Viking_x3 then Viking_x7

i just stuck with plain viking and added an asterisk :p
:bounce:
Metaphor for a missing moment, pull me into your perfect circle.