SVA> Ghaleon

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
Ghaleon
Killer in Training

Sup everyone? Been around a while but not on the boards as much. Was out of commission for a while but am now back. Love the server and the new website looks great. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. A little about me. I'm Ken, I live in Ohio. Used to play UT GOTY alot. Was part of FSS clan. I'm easy going and love to play. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Heya, Ghaleon!

Good to see you're back! I remember you from my own SVA days...it's been a while, but I still like to get some ONS action! Thanks for the good words...everything we do is a labor of love! ;) Hop into Ventrilo (our voice server) if ya have a headset/mic...get one if you don't!
:sgiggle:

Catch you in game!

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Greatings Ghaleon!

Glad to see you over here. If you're still in contact with your clan, you're welcomed to do a scrim with us. Not for competition or anything, just to bring up the ol' UT days ;)

I could use such an ice breaker.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Well, I don't have UT GOTY anymore. Got a new computer and have to install it again. Our clan disbanded about 3 years ago. Someone was making a push to reunite sometime last year, but it never really fell through. I still talk to FSS Unslain and FSS Bulldawg every once in a while. In fact, Bulldawg was in my wedding almost four years ago. I'm looking to get that installed sometime soon. Been kinda itching to play that again.

Karma, wasn't it you that sent me the TrainingGrounds map a while ago? If it was, thank you. I just installed that again and have been using it quite a bit. I definately need to get better with the shock rifle. I gotta figure out how you guys get so good at it. lol
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Ghaleon wrote: Karma, wasn't it you that sent me the TrainingGrounds map a while ago? If it was, thank you. I just installed that again and have been using it quite a bit. I definately need to get better with the shock rifle. I gotta figure out how you guys get so good at it. lol
::chuckling:: Could be...I know I've shared it with several people over the years. :) Props to the FnG guys for that map! Good practice and good fun! You might also want to play around with your crosshairs for shock, LG and sniper. The one I use for shock rifle is hot pink! LOL! Also, don't forget we have Brightskins on Spam Vikings..make your enemies some hideous color that'll make them stand out in any map! ::evil grin::

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...