2k4ONS..jack

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
ßL¡~dß¡LL

Hey guys, I've been playing on Spam Vikings, and I gotta say that it is good to find a 2k4 server that is still going strong.

Not new to ONS, but I am learning your tanks. Also, I am playing on a Verizon broadband card that is very slow at best (pings to your server r usually 180+). I hope to get a real connection in the next month or so, then you may have to work a little harder to kill me....till then, I will be building/killing nodes and using splatter weapons to the best of my ability.

-jack
:glasses8:
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Welcome to our little slice of gaming insanity...oh..and welcome to the boards! :stongue:

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

You and I are on the same page here. Hopefully, in the next few days, my routing will be corrected, and I'll resume to my proper ping. It is a disappointment to have flak shells spawn behind your head.

Get your connection fixed soon so you may take the advantage >:)
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Thanks for the welcome KarmaKat and Ant....
hope they will actually fix your routing Ant...I am in SoCal (aka north Mexico) and I get routed to spam vikings server through New Jersey.....
A month from now, all will be good again....or as good as it gets with Time Warner.

See you in game..

jack