Poop here. Just sayin Hi

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
PoopSandalWep

Hey all,

I have been playing on the server for several weeks now and really enjoy it. I have been playing several other UT2004 RPG servers and think I like the MM server the best, so thanks.

From Ohio, love Buckeye football and cars. Have a new child so will be playing intermittently.

Poop :thumbright:
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Hey Sandal!

Congratz on your little one; I wish the best for the both of you.

Out of curiosity, why did you pick a name like that? You don't mind people calling you that?
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Xfire: dont remember

Here's a line I tought I'd never say:
Welcome to the boards poop
PoopSandalWep

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I don't mind being called poop at all.

The name is a story from college. Someone pooped in someone's shoe in my fraternity (not me) but we all thought it it was hilarious. I had to change it to sandal since on another server since someone had poopshoe already.

That's all.
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

PoopSandalWep wrote:Someone pooped in someone's shoe in my fraternity (not me) but we all thought it it was hilarious.
Ok so you didn't do it, it was funny, and you said hey everyone call me poop!!! As they say to each his own I guess.

Congrats on the new child and although my wife is from Cleveland I'll say the same thing to you that I say to her.

GO GATORS!!!!

Don't see me saying your full name so Welcome to the forums and the games Sandal.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Welcome to the boards, PS! ;)

Glad you're enjoying Monster Mash! Congrats on your new arrival, when are you going to teach 'em to play UT?
:sgiggle:

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...