Why hello thar...

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
utsoldier
Xfire: utsoldier

Heya,

After a while of no UT2K4, I hopped on to find empty servers, and less than 300 players online. I assume all hope was lost for an Unreal die-hard fan till I came across DW>'s servers. Friendly people, great server content, and above all...FULL

Stopping by and letting you all know what a great clan you all must be, and im glad to play amongst you all. Name goes by utsoldier, or ut. Been fragging since "99.

That pretty much covers my entrance!

-ut :banana:

Edit: Mind I add...I'm a forum junkie
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Nice to meet you utsoldier. So what's your playing in UT? ONS, INV or TAM? Personnaly I like those 3 games types alot. Taugh now I'm mostly playing RPG INV, I'm always in the mood for a nice TAM or ONS game.

If you ever want to try the RPG INV server we have a Monster Mash wiki in the web site (located in the resource menu on the main page). In there you can find all the information you need (Character Guides/Survival Startegy/Tips and Tricks).

Good Luck Soldier!!
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
utsoldier

Thanks Frank for the welcome. I've currently been enjoying your Inv type game, and hopefully ill be able to play on all of your community servers soon enough!
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Welcome back from UT retirement.

If you still have UT 99 still, would you like to go Monster Hunting with Tiger and me sometime?
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

DW_Ant wrote:Welcome back from UT retirement.

If you still have UT 99 still, would you like to go Monster Hunting with Tiger and me sometime?
Sure, sounds like fun. I'm currently trying to fix my ISP issues when it comes to my system. Though it shouldn't take too long. + That _Imposter problem that I keep getting while connecting to Inv Serv 2.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

utsoldier wrote:
DW_Ant wrote:Welcome back from UT retirement.

Sure, sounds like fun. I'm currently trying to fix my ISP issues when it comes to my system. Though it shouldn't take too long. + That _Imposter problem that I keep getting while connecting to Inv Serv 2.
Good to see another loyal UT fan! :D Besides being my first FPS online...it continues to entertain year after year! I believe we got your Imposter problem all fixed...so I'll catch ya in the servers!

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
utsoldier

Heh, yeah thanks again for that. Classics never die, they only go up in value!