Spronx is heaah!

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
fronjohnX1

Hey guys fronjohn/Spronx (in game name) :swink: im here just introducing my self to this awesome server forums, i usually play alot of UT-MH game types, UT2k4 INV-Favorite game type besides ONS, and a bunch of WoW :sbigsmile: .I'm Currently going to High school soon so nervous :ssweating: but hopefully ill do great. Not much to say here, o wait im a map modifier which means i take some old maps and just configure em a bit while still giving credit to the original owner, and i make maps from scratch as well (abit :swink: ). My time for WoW is over and im now currently working on finishing my UT2k4 INV server so far i got the monsters and some maps set up ,and a bit of the redirect, all i just need to tweak the RPG mutator a bit to make it alot funner, and a this one mutator i tried looking for an 1 and half month :ssleepy: for, my freind Tony or aka Tony the slayer i help his server a bit ,and i ask him were he found this mutator which made the monsters drop these items (EX:A pill that when u pick it up it gives you XP, something like that), he told me he got it from DW which was u guys i was like alright so i went here and now im asking you guys at DW Were did u get that mutator? (Monster Loot i think its called :snod: ), and would it be nice enough to send me a copy of it i would gladly appreciate it so much! :ssad: