Hello There.

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
Hyden
Killer in Training

Hi, I think I've played with you before, welcome to the forums ! :shi:
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Welcome to the forums Ms. Vaughn
DW_FrankyTheFly wrote:BTW Ms. Vaughn, is that avatar a picture of you? If so, you are completely crushing my standard about blond girl and guns.... except for Carmen Diaz in Charlie'S Angel of course. :stongue:
Never mind him he's just a young lad full of testosterone. :tease: I think personally I would question him on just what sort of stereotype he has against either blondes or guns :tease:
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

LOL!
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

Veronica Vaughn?

"That Veronica Vaughn is one piece of ace--I know from experience dude."

"No you don't."

"Well, not me personally, but a guy I know, him and her, they got it on!"

"No they didn't."
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Welcome to the boards, Ms. Vaughn!

Nice handgun! I'm still a bit old school..toting around a S&W Chief's Special for years!
:srofl:
However, I'm still looking for an auto that feels good in the hand...might be time to track down one of your Micro Desert Eagles for a few rounds at the range. :salute:

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Ms. Vaughn
Killer in Training

@Hyden: Yes we have. :D
@DW_Bomzin: Lol ;p
@DW_Ifondlesweaters: You lost me.
DW_KarmaKat: Thanks, and snap some pics of it ;D I also change my profile pic like bi-weekly when I do with other sites I'm on, haha
Creature

:sgiggle: tellin the admin to fuck off... gonna be laffin at that one for a while :sclapping:
d1Rt
Camper

Ms. Vaughn wrote:You told me to stop so I told you to fuck off and gladly do it again. ^^
So, let's see if I have this right...

joeblow: Please don't tell admins to fuck off.
Ms. Vaughn: I feel as though I was justified and I'd do it again.
DW Welcoming Committee: It's OK because you're a blonde girl who like guns and games, so we just love you to pieces.

Well, isn't that just sweet.

Anyone who has played with Ms. Vaughn more than a few times knows that she is little more than an angry instigator who verbally attacks everyone whose actions she doesn't approve of, and that's a long list. Yes, she spends more time bitching at people than playing the game.

Ms. Vaughn: You are not nearly as good at this game as you think you are and you are in no position to give me instructions. Contrary to popular belief, sitting in tanks does not win games. Capturing nodes wins games and you can't do that from inside a tank. Also, I don't recall that particular incident, but I'd be willing to bet a week's salary that you didn't ask nicely and more or less commanded me to. FYI: I have voice chat disabled because people rarely have anything useful to say. So, if you said it on voice chat I couldn't hear you anyway.

Everyone who plays with me on at least a semi-regular basis knows I am a team player. I always give rides. I repair your vehicle if you're doing anything remotely important. Perhaps, if you tried being nice to anyone...EVER...I might reconsider supporting you in battle, but I have yet to see that. You reap what you sow.

That being said, I'd love nothing more than if we could just start over. You can act like you never seen me before and I the same. You could say, "Hello." and I could return the gesture. There would be sunshine and rainbows (since I love them so) and birds chirping. Life would be Grand...and I would repair your tank.

Tootles,

d1Rt
DW_Jimmythedentist
DW Clan Member

d1Rt wrote:
Tootles,

d1Rt

that makes me laugh a lot!
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

DW_Jimmythedentist wrote:
d1Rt wrote:
Tootles,

d1Rt

that makes me laugh a lot!
Nitrous oxide is what is making you laugh a lot.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD