Hello There.

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
Ms. Vaughn
Killer in Training

Well, isn't that just sweet.

sitting in tanks does not win games. Capturing nodes wins games and you can't do that from inside a tank. ~ I'd be willing to bet a week's salary that you didn't ask nicely and more or less commanded me to. ~ FYI: I have voice chat disabled because people rarely have anything useful to say. So, if you said it on voice chat I couldn't hear you anyway.

~ I repair your vehicle if you're doing anything remotely important.
Just wanted to break his post down. It's very sweet indeed as I'm not even a fan of tanks and usually go for mantas/raptors tbh. I do spend a lot of time bitching and always at the same 6-people who have not even posted on this thread, lol. They know who they are. ^^

I don't go for kills and score is not that important to me, I always aim for nodes and most of time I'm bitching is usually at 5 or 6 people who end up camping others base and leaving nodes so people like me have to claim them and end up with a lower score. I only camp and leave nodes on one map which is Spam Box and Spam Box April and that's the only map I do that and usually end up one of top 3 or 4 scores. Other then that I only do nodes.

Week's salary?
No thanks hun, a weeks pay for flipping burgers would not be worth my time.

Turing chat off as people rarely have anything to say?
Anti-soical much? ;p

I don't have any problems with you so fell free to hate girls/flip burgers and play a game with chat off. Not sure why you even posted tbh.
d1Rt
Camper

Ms. Vaughn wrote: Week's salary?
No thanks hun, a weeks pay for flipping burgers would not be worth my time.
Now why would you assume anything like that unless you were just trying to get a rise out of me? Don't try to get a rise out of me. Be nice...dammit.
Ms. Vaughn wrote:Turing chat off as people rarely have anything to say?
Anti-soical much? ;p
A lil bit and I'm making a conscious effort to work on it, but that's besides the point. I guess I don't come to socialize. It's not the best place to do it. I also got sick of people constantly bitching into the mic and trying to play coach. I got sick of assholes blaring Rebecca Black or w/e into the mic. etc. etc.

Voice comms can be useful in a controlled environment, like a league/ladder match via vetrillo or TS, but on a 32 ppl ONS server it just creates chaos imo. I'll pass.
Ms. Vaughn wrote:Not sure why you even posted tbh.
Because you called me a "dumb ass" and verbally attacked me in game.

Bon Voyage
Ms. Vaughn
Killer in Training

d1Rt wrote: Be nice...dammit.
No thanks...dammit.
A lil bit and I'm making a conscious effort to work on it, but that's besides the point.
The truth comes out.

Because you called me a "dumb ass" and verbally attacked me in game.
Verbally attacked? Lol.
You where acting like a dumb ass and I call it how I see it.

Don't you have something better to do like chasing rainbows in your search for the Lucky Charms?!
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

So much for the offering of the olive branch.

You really are a fool to assume you know anything of my career. I'm a 14 year established professional with a couple fist fulls of patents under my belt.

Also, you clearly have some issues. You should take some time out of your schedule and indulge in some introspection. People who are at peace with themselves don't treat other people like you do. You'll learn this if you can get there, but that looks like a long road. I wish you well.

Kid? Irony ftw.

You can have the last word here as anything beyond this is an obvious waste of time.
Ms. Vaughn
Killer in Training

d1Rt wrote: You really are a fool to assume you know anything of my career. I'm a 14 year established professional with a couple fist fulls of patents under my belt.
Very nice!
Let me guess? Your products even have TV ads? You must make those items that are sold today and gone tomorrow.
d1Rt wrote: Also, you clearly have some issues. You should take some time out of your schedule and indulge in some introspection. People who are at peace with themselves don't treat other people like you do.
I don't have issues and I treat people just fine. Some people don't deserve good treatment like you for example. I am at peace and matter of fact since you seem to have this idea of me thinking I am better then you let me put it to rest. I am better then you and that's just a fact. I make at-least 6-times your entire income and that's saying a lot at 6-times on your end. Btw, I'm 20 and already passed you and millions more on the social ladder. I don't mean to brag but you don't seem to like me or the way I treat you so I just wanted to be clear that I am better so have that right to treat you like dirt.

Oh the irony.

d1Rt wrote: You can have the last word here as anything beyond this is an obvious waste of time.
The last word on a server of a game I'm inactive from for a while! No way, must be a dream!

BTW, I should be back in November. I gotta go to Moscow at first of October.

Dirt, it seems you won't get off my back until I prove the fact I am better then you so have the right to treat dirt as dirt.

Here is my Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002694371358

I do have a website/page but I don't fell posting them would appropriate as it contains adult content. Follow the link on FB and find my pages/sites. Also, take a look at the contacts. Spend some time, maybe even Google my name. Who knows?

End of the day, I play UT just for fun and to relax and this is the best server. I am better then everyone here but that's not the point. I treat everyone with respect until they piss me off as you did. There's only like 6 or 7 people on the entire server whom hate me. Rest either like me or don't care, lol. You pissed me off on the map and I was going to let it slide then you call me out on my own thread. So I have to treat you like dirt and rub it in how much better I am then you.

Your username is even dirt?
Who knows maybe you get off on people treating you like complete and utter crap.
-goose-
Camper

Just wanted to say... d1Rt you were always one of the classiest players on the server while I was there, always came to play and rarely if ever bitched about anything... :salute:

As for Ms. Vaughn, yep that's a 20 year old... I was 20 once too. I got older, so will she.
California`

This thread is kinda entertaining to read.
Galahad
Killer in Training

O H!