Hello There.

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
Ms. Vaughn
Killer in Training

Some of you may know me and some of you may not. Either way I'm Amber Vaughn played off/on the server time to time. I usually end up talking more then playing but can hold when it comes down to it. I'm a very different person then most of you would expect and I open up once you get to know me though I'm not ready for that yet. ;s

I play RuneScape (nice account/bank wise)
I also play War of Legends (374th best account)
That's about it far as game wise.

Name on UT: Ms. Vaughn

If you want to get to know me add me on FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002694371358

Anything you want to know just ask :D
I don't bite.
Last edited by Ms. Vaughn on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
joeblow
1337 Haxor

Hello and welcome....

I am Joeblow. I am one of the admins on here. Just FYI we don't tell the admins to Fuck off when they ask you not to go off on another player. Hence the 25 game kick. Go out have a beer, its early your time, enjoy yourself.

wp
joblow@bellsouth.net game contact email.
Ms. Vaughn
Killer in Training

Usually when I play it's earlier in the day. I've been told many times to shut up and play so we can win. ;s

However, this time I was the solution and dirt was the problem. I had a clear shot of taking the node and simply asked him to link my tank instead he's off searching for rainbows or god knows what. He was begin a dumb ass so I called him on it for costing us the node. You told me to stop so I told you to fuck off and gladly do it again. ^^

Might take you up on that beer though...
joeblow
1337 Haxor

Glad there's no hard feelings. Were pretty friendly here more family then not I'd guess. that a Ruger .380 in your Sig? I'm looking to buying a Walther pk.380 is why i ask. Try one out and tell me what you think.

http://www.waltherpk380.com/

wp
Ms. Vaughn
Killer in Training

It's a profile pic and just the same one I use on Facebook which is why I choose it.

Far as the gun, no. It's a Micro Desert Eagle (.380) I carry it more or less for protection but been to the range a few times. Went with it because of size.
Actual model: http://www.magnumresearch.com/Expand.as ... Code=ME380

Walther is nearly 2 inches taller, half a inch wider with a inch longer barrel making it harder to carry. Mine is compact enough it can be stored anywhere, outside/inside clothing/bag/purse etc.
joeblow
1337 Haxor

Oh ok Desert Eagle very nice. I don't carry a purse so I just haul a .45 around :geek: but glad your safe LA can be a dangerous place.

wp
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Walther PK!! Nice, look almost like a spy ppk handgun, small and stealthy, you feel like James Bond when holding this! :scool:
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

BTW Ms. Vaughn, is that avatar a picture of you? If so, you are completely crushing my standard about blond girl and guns.... except for Carmen Diaz in Charlie'S Angel of course. :stongue:
Ms. Vaughn
Killer in Training

Yes it is.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Noice!!