About me! ;)

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
Sighlentz
Xfire: hyperd4st

Hi everybody,

My name is Alex and in that message, I'll try to do my best to give you the chance to get a better look of myself!

GAMING:
To begin, there is two games that I'm playing. The first one is Unreal Tournament 2004. I am playing UT2004 since 8 years and I'm still not tired. On UT, my alias is Sighlentz[M] and I'm playing iCTF in the -e`. Server of Shawn, INV in the Death Warrant Server 2 wich is absolutly amazing, FREON in the House of Carpe and TAM in the werd's Server.
* My other game is World of Warcraft. *

BEYOND THE VIRTUAL:
In the true life, I'm a finished fan of every sports. I'm presently studying in the "Human Sciences" to go in an University and become Teacher at the end. :ssmile:

DEATH WARRANT:
Finaly, I'm very happy to be a new member of that amazing forum and I really hope that one day, I'll be able to join the DW> family! :swink:

** Oh and I'll try to find the reason of my in-game name, but for the Avatar, the reason is that the cat is THE best friend of the man... :stongue:
SighlY
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Hey Sighlentz.
Sighlentz
Xfire: hyperd4st

Hello Wail! :ssmile:
SighlY
DW_Pixie
DW Clan Member
Xfire: stacy1220

Welcome Sighlentz! I've played with you on HoC a few times. :)
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Hey it's great to see you here, Sighlentz!

You and I can easily agree that UT2004 still kicks in. Hope to see ya in game some time.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Xfire: Blooddemon91

Yo whats up man. Nice to see a new face every now in then. I play HoC as well. Not as much as i used to but I do get on every now and then, as well as join them in their teamspeak server.