Wuz up DW!!

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
Habulin
Camper

I guess he probably though that 50 accs checked the post already, and not that it was checked by the same people :P.

LP Habulin
Sly_One_Forever

Was just being funny. i know people said hi, but i was talking about the other 40 or 50 that only looked. Was bored at that time and just wanted to talk. It was the only reason i said anything lol :cheers: No one was really playing on ut that night. :sbigsmile: :sgiggle: :geek:
Habulin
Camper

xP oh you :_D
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

Sly_One_Forever wrote:Was just being funny. i know people said hi, but i was talking about the other 40 or 50 that only looked. Was bored at that time and just wanted to talk. It was the only reason i said anything lol :cheers: No one was really playing on ut that night. :sbigsmile: :sgiggle: :geek:

His point was that 40 or 50 ppl didn't check it. It was the same few ppl (including yourself) who checked it multiple times when new posts were made...Um...I mean, hi Sly.

p.s. PMed u the vent pwd
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Welcome aboard, Sly One!

Glad you found your way here...Janie is good at giving directions!
:sgiggle:

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
SomethingToSay
1337 Haxor

hello. happy?
Sly_One_Forever

never happy :banana: SomethingToSay but i do like your name cause i always do have lol... :banana: :semo: :scool: and Yes KarmaKat janie is good at that lol...