hi my name zack

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
agent smith
Killer in Training
Xfire: kingofwar998

my name Zack i was kingofwar but so how did not get the thing to log in so i make new email account so here i am agent smith can not find i good name hop this will do fine.i love ut2004 inv stuff and you ppl have the best sever around. :thumbright: :ssmile: i been playing ut for copy of years benn in diffrnt clans most of them not doing much and make go out so i not in a clan. i love inv fron iwas in sss clan but they most like to play fron and the do not work on sever so they understand way i left and other reson to all done now no other rseons .keep up good work i want to support clan but i cant donate i on ssl and they take 400 dollars awry because i got married i have some admin stuff i was admin of nonclan inv sever and i have simby admin to .so if i play here more maybe later try to see if you looking for more mabers :ssmirk: ty have a nice day and happy new year long live the DW clan. :cheers:
it hard to forget want i have done to a friend let the down it hard and pian full i have to live with it .
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Welcome to the boards, Zack!

It was nice to meet you in Vent the other night.
:ssmile:

Glad you're enjoying the servers!

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...