Beemo The Heartless

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
DarkBeemo

Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Hello there. My name is Corey, and my screen name is Beemo, among various variations, but some of you here may recognize me as UnrealGold57, but I'll get to that in a little bit.

I love video games. My brother (who some of you may know as Night_Pwner) and my father were the ones who got me into them, and I've been playing them since I was just a little toddler. My father died of a heart attack back in 2010, unfortunately. My brother is married, now -- he has a lovely wife, four awesome kids, and a sweet house and job.

Many years back, I was banned from the Death Warrant servers, along with my brother, since we, you know, lived together, and shared the same IP address. I don't remember exactly what led up to the events of what had happened, but I am fully certain it was all my fault. I was a little troublemaker then, and I'm truly sorry for what I had done. I want you to know that I am a different person now, and I want to make this work out.

I'm 16 years old now, I'll be graduating soon, and I changed my screen name.

Recently, I had found out that the ban on my IP address was suddenly lifted, and I was able to play on the servers again. Thank you.

This will be a good chance for me to redeem myself, and make up for what I had done. Some of you may have seen me on one of your Monster Mash Invasion servers, recently.

Anyway, give me another chance, and I hope I get to know you all, and maybe become friends. :)