Hornet

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

Realname:Mike
Game Name: Hornet in some variation. Hornet.The.Butcher, or DW>Hornet usually.
Occupation: College student going for Electrical engineering and business.
Game types:ONS and TAM, however more recently I've started battling it out with monsters. Occasionally i find myself in the iCTF servers. I plan to get involved with 1v1 non tam soon.

I'm a UTaholic now, i came from a very long stint in Q3 excessive. Most of my aiming abilities are due to it actually. However although Q3 xsiv was very fast paced, it wasn't very competitive. The game type was overly dominated by a rapid fire MG that was sort of like nightwolf's MP5. UT offered depth, a chance to get in and play with a variety of weapons. Also I very much appreciated the double dodge, and wall dodge that was available, as they offered a more dynamic environment. Unfortunately due to my death matching preference, I've never been able to garner control of any good vehicle skills. In fact im rather bad at everything other then the twin beams.