Rakion: Chaos Force

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
Desko
1337 Haxor

This topic addresses the possibility of including a Death Warrant presence in the game 'Rakion: Chaos Force' by Softnyx.

Some of you may remember GunBound, one of Softnyx's previous releases, and if you DO remember it, you know that Softnyx knows what they're doing for the most part.

Rakion is a "TPSRPG." I call it a Third-Person Shooter because it is in third person, and is a real time action game. It's comparable to console games, except with a much larger focus on multiplayer gaming. In fact, there is no Single Player campaign, however there are a few single player elements.

There are five classes, if you don't feel like reading the descriptions I have written, skip past it and there is a quick summary:

Swordsman (or Warrior): The Swordsman is a male, wearing plate armor. He carries a sword as a melee weapon, and a dagger as a ranged weapon.

Archer: The archer is a female, wearing scanty armor of both leather and chainmain. She carries a Shortsword as a melee weapon and a Bow as her ranged weapon.

Ninja: The Ninja is a young girl with pink hair, wearing unflattering leather armor. Her melee weapon is a Double-Edged Ninja Sword. Her ranged weapons are Shuriken; she throws three in different directions, and has a secondary fire which allows her to backflip and throw nine at once in midair.

Mage: The mage is a midget with a mask and strange 17th century formal clothing, but midget sized. He is also wearing a pointed hat, which thankfully covers his ugly head. He weilds a staff as a melee weapon and a wand as a ranged weapon.

Blacksmith: Don't be fooled; these guys don't make weapons or armor. They are rampaging machines, capable of killing very quickly. Unfortunately they are a bit slow (with attacks, they are fast runners.) Their melee weapon is a Warhammer and their ranged weapons are thrown axes.

--Summary--
Swordsman- Melee: Greatsword -- Ranged: Throwing Daggers
Archer- Melee: Shortsword -- Ranged: Bow
Ninja- Melee: Double-Edged Ninja Sword -- Ranged: Bow
Mage- Melee: Staff -- Ranged: Wand
Blacksmith- Melee: Warhammer -- Ranged: Thrown axes.

The game features an Experience system, where players get Experience for Kills, Wins, and Losses (The experience for losses is considerably less than if you win, however.) When you level up, you get three stat points to spend on one of your stats.

One last cool thing about this game is that everyone has the ability to summon "Cells" which are allies that will fight for you. They cost CP to summon. You get CP from damaging and killing other players or cells.

The game features clans, but doesn't include dedicated servers, as a result, we would either host servers one after the other, or simply collaborate and join other people's servers.

The game is free to download and play, however, you have to option to pay real money for an ingame currency called "Cash" which you can use to purchase items or Cells with better stats. However, these don't really make much of a difference if you are skilled.

Flak_Monkey and I are pros at this game, and can advise anyone who wants to play on Stat Allocations and strategies. You can become very good very quickly if you let us help you.

It really is a fun game, Flak and I play it all the time. Anyway, I just thought I'd consider asking.

Thanks,
Desko
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.