Steam Account / Games:)

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
Foxdie
Killer in Training

Hey everyone, its Foxdie if anyone remembers or cares:P i have a steam account that im not in use of at all anymore and it has games so i wanted to tell you guys that im selling it for $50 if anyones interested or has been wanting games. The games in the account are: Left 4 Dead *for shipping fees ill send the disc with case and cd key, The Orange Box(Team Fortress 2, Half-Life & Portal), Grand Theft Auto Vice City & Peggle Deluxe. Also I have some other games up for sale on amazon if anyone wants to take a peek heres the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefro ... RITOPSR9SD

Imma be adding more games/media so if any clan member or dedicated gamer is interested, Thank you everyone. Btw HEY KARMA, ROCKET & CHEAP!!!:D :salute:
Everything That Used To Be A Sin Is Now A Disease
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

fox are you giving up gaming completely?

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
Foxdie
Killer in Training

Hey acy, well for now yes. im emptying out my garage and along with it selling some stuff, economy gets us all in a different way :blackeye:
my schedules extremely tight with college, work and family, cant squeez any time for fun:( havent even been on UT2K4 since march. but yeah im just trying to sell things i have laying around here or that i cant use. Like they say, one mans trash is another mans treasure...except i dont see my stuff as trash:P
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Hey ya Foxdie!

Sad that we haven't been seeing you....but I quite understand how much stuff outside of gaming needs to take priority!

And even though you may not be gaming much, you can still drop by here and on Vent once in a while, yes? ;)

Be well, my friend!

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
-1PARA-Queenie
1337 Haxor

Foxieeeeeeeeeeeeee!! awwwws well that sucks :( i had been wondering where you had disappeared to.... Me agree with Karma you should still drop by vent if you can sumtime :)

:queen:
Foxdie
Killer in Training

Hey karma and rockeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet noob!!:) i actually jumped into vent 2 days ago on some free time and karma was in the dw private room playing a clan game i suppose and rocket was away:P ill try to jump in more often. take care everyone!