Could use a little help...

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

I have googled some images of the more popular artifacts in the 2k4 monster mash but with little success. I also noticed their are no pictures in the wiki. I am modeling the new artifacts for MM3 and I want them to resemble the old artifacts just slightly beefed up graphically and animated a bit better. If someone ever feels like taking the time to snap a few pictures in game I would appreciate it. I know it is tempting to hurry and grab it before someone else does, at least that has been my problem and I don't have much time to play lately. If that is the case, don't worry about it. Only if you have the time and/or are just messing around or find the opportunity to do so when no one is around. No hurry though, I still have my work cut out for me on the Gasbag. Thanks in advanced!

P.S. In particular, I am looking for different variations of the Adren pick-ups, Triple, Globe... Oh lets see... Well just the major ones really. I'm taking suggestions on everything I model also so if you have any ideas that you think will make them better or cooler looking, let me know. Thanks again and happy fragging!
Savage
DW Clan Member

Okay, I think I'm good. So far I got the following shots while spectating for like 2 hours which was not fun at all but it paid off. I think I got the important ones. Let me know if I am missing any and if you would like these shots for the wiki, whomever is responsible for the wiki, feel free to use whatever.
Image Image
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

I bet the red and gold shards will be difficult to catch.

By the way, you may have something in your inbox ;)
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Thanks Ant, I am downloading it now.