Calling all programmers...

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

I'm curious to know if anybody with some unreal script knowledge could take a look at morph targets in UT3 used to show vehicle damage and see if it is feasible to somehow use Morph targets in character animation. It isn't neccessary that the you have knowledge in morph targets but for instance a morph target is executed when a vehicle takes on damage, could we call on a morph target when a creature throws a fireball? I can handle the animation side of it and program the morph targets and call on those morph targets, I just need assistance navigating the code and with most syntax. I know it would need some type of programming know how which I lack but I'm sure it can be done but is it... feasible? Thanks in advanced for any assistance. I have some knowledge in object oriented programming and mostly study Python but know near nothing of unreal script but I'm trying to learn without neglecting my other projects. Thanks again!