Gotta love ID!

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

Looks like a combination of some of my favorite video games:Fallout series, Driver games, some Bioshock-esque scenes...a promising title indeed.
Savage
DW Clan Member

Yea, I thought so too. Several of their past games have been really disappointing but when it comes to awesome graphics, they got my vote. DOOM3, although having a weak story line in game and followed by a horrable movie to boot, had awesome graphics and by the looks of this trialer I would have to say I think they are taking more into account than just graphics. Looks like a nice mix of fun and a good story.

DOOM3, not UT3, oops!
Last edited by Savage on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Hey! I want fender mounted machine guns on my wheels...driving on the freeways around here is a bitch! :shooterr:

Err...really...looks like the ID boys may be back on track with this one! :cheers: Keeping my fingers crossed!

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Savage
DW Clan Member

For sure, and they are due for a come back too and really, I think they deserve a second chance. Just look at all the awesome games they have brought us in the past.

EDIT: and this does look like a winner. If you like, check out my page here. I got an extra video going over the tech in this game.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

DW_Savage wrote:EDIT: and this does look like a winner. If you like, check out my page here. I got an extra video going over the tech in this game.

I did check out the video, the thing that stunned me the most was the scale of detail they put in. You can really see the detail put in the environment in large scale...all the way down to the slightest pebble on the road.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Yea, I can't wait to see how they did it. I'm willing to bet it is a new texture format but we will see.