Up on Top Death Warrant FTW!!

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
Anonymouse
1337 Haxor

Congratz!! I hope DW servers will always stay on the top :cheers: and one day it will be the most well known clan :swink:
-1PARA-Queenie
1337 Haxor

DW_Bomzin wrote:Looks like TechCom have over taken us , do they still count seeing as the are from the Czech Repulic ? :senvy: Maybe it's a new release for them . :sgiggle:
Techcom server has really cool maps actually =)

:queen:
DW_Pixie
DW Clan Member
Xfire: stacy1220

YAY for DW! :)
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

RocketQueen wrote:
Techcom server has really cool maps actually =)

I'd say 80-90 percent of their maps come from SV and Omni. Techcom's founders were smart. They built their server from the 2 most popular servers and quickly became one of the most popular servers themselves.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
-1PARA-Queenie
1337 Haxor

Can't comment on the maps that may be from omni but as for SV ones i have seen well none on techcom server that are the same as SV maps but maybe i just havn't played them yet. They have a really cool map master shower its like a way better version of master bath =D would make an awesome addition to SV =D there was another one aswel that was alot of fun to play but can't remember the name of it was like an old train yard setting =)