Call of Duty MW2 Vid

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Hey, here's a vid that just came out today from infinity about cod mw2

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PMRFkx07g[/youtube]
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Thanks for the video Skillz. From the 2 videos I have seen it looks like its going to be good. Knife throwing and snowmobiles oh my!!!!!
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

DW_Damaged wrote:Thanks for the video Skillz. From the 2 videos I have seen it looks like its going to be good. Knife throwing and snowmobiles oh my!!!!!
Knife throwing?!?! OMG. I can't breathe.
Last edited by DW_Mobius on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

Man this baby thing kicks your ass! I have not been around but I came hunting for a MW2 posting. I can't wait for this game to come out.

My BDay is Nov 6, so the wife said I'll have a pre-purchase slip in a neat little card =P

The knife throwing is sick, but I also like the small info box in the bottom middle to show who you have killed. I've read a few early reports to that say the game builds on COD4 without losing what made it rock.

Two more months!

I hope you guys are launching a server, and hopefully the in-game server browser issue is no more.
Cheers, Damnidge
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

Looks awesome!
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Soon as I saw the knife throw, my first thoughts were..."Damn, that's cool!!"...and..."Mobi's gonna have a field day!" LMAO!!!

Damnidge...we're breathlessly awaiting the demo! There's space on the box and I'm pretty sure it'll be all hands on deck to get a server up and running as quickly as possible. We all learned the "get a late start and you're screwed" lesson... ;) And yeah...let's hope that IW learned a thing or two about their master server situation from CoD4!

Pre-ordered with next day shipping, anyone? ;D

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...