DIRT!

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

DW_Bomzin wrote:Looks good Savage .

That is something I've always wanted to do. The best I got is a jalopy for a buggy that never gets out of third gear
A buddy of mine had a buggy that we all had a blast in, which is another reason I really want to play this game. It has buggies, Semis, Rally Car, and online play. You should try and get it too but make sure to pick up a steering wheel. It is so much better if you have a steering wheel. Check out the Thrust Master Clutch Edition, it is great!

Edit: Oh, and one other thing... I think you got a cool buggy. I watched the videos and it took some punishment and kept on keeping on, looks like awesome fun!
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

Got Dirt when it came out but never really got into it because its sensitivity is awful with a joystick. I've had a steering wheel for ~5 years but fitting it on my current desk is pretty much impossible. Got GRID recently too but it doesn't seem to have any joystick support at all :banghead: Shame since I know they're both great games.

Btw you do know Dirt 2 just came out?
Edit: Damn, it's PS3/PSP only :tdown:
Last edited by Skyline on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

DW_Savage wrote:This thread is specifically for a game called "DIRT". I left that discussion for a reason and you chasing me down to rant more about your views is bull shit! You and no one else will convince me otherwise so keep your opinions to yourself. If you want to continue ranting and insulting my character, go back to the other thread where I don't need to hear it. The next time you bring that shit to me, I won't be so nice about it.

Hey Savage I never meant to insult you dude. Was just being a smart ass that's all.
Savage
DW Clan Member

40 Shards wrote:Got Dirt when it came out but never really got into it because its sensitivity is awful with a joystick. I've had a steering wheel for ~5 years but fitting it on my current desk is pretty much impossible. Got GRID recently too but it doesn't seem to have any joystick support at all :banghead: Shame since I know they're both great games.

Btw you do know Dirt 2 just came out?
Edit: Damn, it's PS3/PSP only :tdown:
No, I wasn't aware of Dirt 2, I'll look into it.
Savage
DW Clan Member

DW_Damaged wrote:
DW_Savage wrote:This thread is specifically for a game called "DIRT". I left that discussion for a reason and you chasing me down to rant more about your views is bull shit! You and no one else will convince me otherwise so keep your opinions to yourself. If you want to continue ranting and insulting my character, go back to the other thread where I don't need to hear it. The next time you bring that shit to me, I won't be so nice about it.

Hey Savage I never meant to insult you dude. Was just being a smart ass that's all.
It's cool, lets just forget about it and have some fun playing some video games.