Killer Combo!

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

I wish I had known about these when I was shopping for a new computer and I might have gotten them instead of the Tarantula but I have the G9 Mouse and it is awesome and you will see why in the video below. Here are some pictures and reviews of the G9, G19, and G13 from Logitech.
Image Got to love the skull and crossbones.
Image Image The G13 looks great for MMO play.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd-U6d7pEkw[/youtube]
I also use the heaviest weight and larger grip. At one time I had pain in my wrist after playing for a long time but not since I have purchased this mouse. A great mouse. Plus, if you are like me and just get bored with things easily, you can switch up the weight and change the grip and it feels like a brand new mouse... Okay, it was just a thought... Nevermind!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0csuRqPIXk[/youtube]
I don't know, I may just take that guys advice and get a G15. What makes a small screen and color changing keys worth so much more?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu9w5lAlwsA[/youtube]

An awesome set which I would love to have.
Last edited by Savage on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
DW_ImAnArmyMan
DW Clan Member
Xfire: ImAnArmyMan

Currently using the G5 with a 10 dollar keyboard, but i just ordered the G19 and should be here in the mail soon.....
\m/ ^___^ \m/
Savage
DW Clan Member

Sweet, let us know what you think of it when you get it. Give us the "Army Man" review. The G5 as well. I would be interested in hearing another opinion of it. I know I love my G9 Mouse, it is the best mouse I have ever used. Even with the heaviest weights, it glides so smoothly. I also love how it is larger and more square, the hand just molds to it so well... No funny business people. Yeah, I know how you people think.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

eh, the whole thing sounds like a luxury. The only feature that caught my attention is the ability to toggle on or off the windows start menu button. That sounds very handy ^.^
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

I bet it is an awesome set. I just may hint around for it as an X-mas gift. I have the G9 and it really is great. I no longer feel pain in my wrist after playing for hours and that my friend is worth the extra cash. So I would like to see if the G13 and G19 would help with that as well and if it does, it is well worth the cost to me.
Inspector
1337 Haxor

Hmm, the mouse looks nice but a bit small. I would have to feel it to see if I like it. Savage, did you use the G5 before the G9? If it helps your wrist out that much then I definitely would get this mouse.

As for the G19, beyond the price tag I'd say the need for an external power source is a huge turn off. It isn't much of a problem for a desktop, but I find myself traveling with my G15 a lot for use on my desktop and laptop. I don't need any more wires hanging around or an AC adapter.
Adrenaline Master - Inspector lvl 232
Medic - Camisado lvl 255
Weapons Master - Valor lvl 114
Savage
DW Clan Member

Inspector wrote:Hmm, the mouse looks nice but a bit small. I would have to feel it to see if I like it. Savage, did you use the G5 before the G9? If it helps your wrist out that much then I definitely would get this mouse.

As for the G19, beyond the price tag I'd say the need for an external power source is a huge turn off. It isn't much of a problem for a desktop, but I find myself traveling with my G15 a lot for use on my desktop and laptop. I don't need any more wires hanging around or an AC adapter.
Agreed. The G9 is actually rather large and heavy if you so choose. It isn't so much long as it is thick and stocky and square which I like. So you have the G15, what do you think about it? I am having a bit of trouble deciding if I want to just get the G15 or pay the extra money for the G19 in hopes it is better ergonomically designed. How does the G15 feel?
nny
Killer in Training

I use this for gaming
Image In all seriousness though... I use that black keyboard and the trackball.
Dongs
Inspector
1337 Haxor

The G15 is the best feeling keyboard I've used. However I have not owned many other keyboards besides generics and a few from the microsoft series.
Adrenaline Master - Inspector lvl 232
Medic - Camisado lvl 255
Weapons Master - Valor lvl 114
krneki
Camper

Just buy Logitech MX518 ... cheap and excellent to play with