Guild Wars Screenshots

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

Here are some more random screenies I took while adventuring about. A cool place with a lot of angry golems.
Image Also, I could use some help with POX if anyone is up for the challenge. Here is a huge devourer.
Image And some cool houses in the side of a mountain that you can't reach... bummer...
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Savage, which one is POX? The one in Proph, Cantha, or Nightfall?

Edit: Just looked at the previous post and saw he's the one in Cantha. I can help you out with him (Have you tried the others yet? He was the easiest one for me...)
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

Yea, he is the one in Cantha and at first I was kicking butt but then he came back with a vengeance so yes, I could use some help. No, I haven't tried the others but I have gotten some more pretty cool spells and an elite since the last time I took him on. I could also use some help with the Thirsty River mission too and I also need to get to Nightfall with my prophecies character to pick up the other animate horror spell which is proving quite elusive at the moment. I'll take whatever help I can get with any of those.