[Solved] DWPack1F, DWRPG & BioBuds_m failure !

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
tekkeitserktok

Hello !

I did some research on this forum and solutions didn't help me.

I play Invasion maps and I had to reinstall UT2004 on other disk.
But when I wanted to play my favorite mod, Invasion RPG, I had a failure download for the three files named in the topic title...

Can anybody help me ?

I try to delete files in cache but they doesn't exist (because there is no cache, it's a new intallation...) and I try to install by myself but after that, I have a mismatch error...

Only server 2 gives me thoses errors...

Thanks for helping me and sorry for my bad english :D
Last edited by tekkeitserktok on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tekkeitserktok

I read some stuff on forums about redirect on dedicated server... maybe this could help...

Server 1 still working for me but not server 2 :/

Code: Select all

Log: Resolving fraglogs.com...
Log: Resolved fraglogs.com (74.86.13.150)
ScriptLog: PlayerController.ProgressCommand Cmd 'menu:GUI2K4.UT2K4DisconnectOptionPage'  Msg1 'Echec connexion'   Msg2 'Echec télécharg. ensemble 'DWPack1F' : Refus env. 'DWPack1F' par serv.'
Log: Echec conn. en cours à '208.100.49.220:6666/DM-WaitingRoom-DD?Name=tekkeitserktok?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Abaddon?team=255?GAME=DWInvasion.Invasion' ; Echec télécharg. ensemble 'DWPack1F' : Refus env. 'DWPack1F' par serv.
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection 208.100.49.220:6666 11/20/09 22:50:01
Exit: Socket shut down
Thx !
tekkeitserktok

Ok, problem solved :D
Files on server updated I think ^^
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Apologies for the confusion. Yes, you'll get version mismatch errors when one server has been updated and the other hasn't -and- you try to switch between them without closing UT completely first.

If you ever have this problem again, make sure you haven't un-cached any of the files mentioned. Completely close the UT game, restart it and then join the other server. This will allow your cache to load the proper files.

This shouldn't be an issue too often. I ran into a snag the other day when I was doing the updates and was delayed in updating server 2. It's done now though and everything should be good on both servers.

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...