Euro Domination Season 18

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
Edom

http://www.eurodomination.net

[Euro Domination] also known as [E-Dom] is a muti-gaming league established since 2005. Currently, the league is going to its 18th Season and supports Image Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Image Call of Duty: World at War, Image Modern Warfare 2 and Image Battlefield: Bad Company 2, but with an open eye on requests/suggestions to expand to other games.

~~~

We have quite a bundle of change coming up for all of us in Euro Domination. Here's a sneak peek on what is waiting for you.

The Euro Domination League
The league we used to have with the battlemap, invasions and defences will be changed to a football style scoring system League. From the new season on, if we're talking about the League, we're talking about the football style League.

For those who do not know, or do not exactly know, how will this work?

Basically the League will be based on the current Road to Victory Tournament we have now, but then ofcourse taking only the best bits and making it a better and bigger League System.

For a particular game, all the signed up clans will be divided over 2 or more divisions depending on skill. A premier division, a first division and a second division. We will aim for 9 clans per division. Each clan plays every other clan in their division 3 times for a total of 8x3 = 24 matches (overlapping ± 3 months). 1 home, 1 away and 1 neutral. The neutral map will be chosen by either E-Dom or by Veto.

Competitive Ladder
Just like a fresh League System, Euro Domination will also introduce a competitive ladder based on the ELO scoring system. In short a couple of facts:
- Clans begin with 1000 points
- Points gained or lost are based on the ELO rating calculation
- The maximum you can win or lose is 120 points
- Challenges can be made to clans 5 places above or below
- Wildcards for rejecting challenges are available
- 1 wildcard available
- Wildcards can be recharged by accepting 2 challenges
- Extra wildcards can be added by winning against clans above you
- Extraordinary challenges can be made to any clan. These can be rejected with no wildcard penalty
- No ladder reset

Open Ladder
This will be the place where you can find 'official' pcw's for whatever you would like to play. This will include all the still supported games and almost all of the mods and gametypes.

Game Specific
Overall: Of course, for all games Cups will be planned during Season breaks and where possible.

World at War: Our CoD: WaW game admins have taken the time to work on a competitive match mod after investigating the lack of popularity of Commod. For a more detailed view on what is waiting for you in World At War: Click here

Miscellaneous
Next to all those competition wise changes there will also be a few smaller changes and updates. The OOB areas will be completely lifted and as said previously, CoD2 will be put into hibernation. The battlemap will be put into hibernation unless a good way has been found to implement it in the Platoon Idea.

For more information and details on what's to come for you, click here

The interest checks for the new improved league and competition ladders, which will most likely start within 2 weeks, are up. They can be viewed on The War so Far page.

For the detailed list along with requirements for the interest checks, click here.

So what are you waiting for?

Image http://www.eurodomination.net

Quality over Quantity
Nelsoncarmo26
1337 Haxor
Xfire: QuantumEquilibrium

Looks good, but I can't compete since I am not in any Clan.
I have tried to start one on my website, but most my members are Mugen fans that join for the Mugen downloads and tutorials.

I am trying to reach a wider audience for gaming in general, but I lack of the resources, expirience and knowledge to attract the a wider range of gamers into my website.

Anyway, to stay on topic... can others assist to the competitions, even if we don't play?
[glow=red]Website[/glow] - [glow=red]ModDB[/glow]