Yes I have done it!!

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Okay, I just want to say I have not fallen off the face of the planet but have fallen into a different universe, yes the universe of Eve Online. I have basically fallen for the game and if you want to try it - they have a free 15 day trial. If you want to give it a shot please do and send me a pm and I can help you walk through this immersive game.

For those who are experienced and familiar with the Eve Universe, look me up and give me a mailing maybe we can make some isk together. I am also in a corp called [highlight=#FF4040]The G-Spot[/highlight].

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
JulianKingOfNothing
1337 Haxor
Xfire: dont remember

I'd like to play EVE online, I've already downloaded it a long while ago, and since my UT2004 won't start anymore, I might make another account on it..

From what I've experienced on EVE, it seems like a verry cool game, with badass graphix, and many options. To many actually, thats also one of the reasons I quit, it had so many options on the interfaces, it got me confused.
The game was also to big, I usualy wandered away to another milky way, and had totally no clue on how to start/finish missions :scratch:

But I might start playing it again. Thanks for the reminder Acy.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Dang it, it sounds like you're going to disappear for a long time. Though, I hope you have fun still.

Are ya still going to stop by in vent once in awhile?
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

I've been trying to avoid this game.. it can be so involving. $15 a month.. is there a friend recruitment program? Other online games give perks to players that invite friends, but I didn't notice anything when visiting their site. I might give in and try it out.
Adrenaline Master - Inspector lvl 232
Medic - Camisado lvl 255
Weapons Master - Valor lvl 114
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Have fun in "the G-spot" u lucky bastard LOL!
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

WOW for a min there I thought got rid of your AMD processor you bought an Intel!!!. LOL
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

DW_Damaged wrote:WOW for a min there I thought got rid of your AMD processor you bought an Intel!!!. LOL

Not a chance Damaged not a chance.

ACY
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

DW_Ant wrote:Dang it, it sounds like you're going to disappear for a long time. Though, I hope you have fun still.

Are ya still going to stop by in vent once in awhile?

Uh no! will be around you can bet on it.

ACY