Duty Calls

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

This video is hilarious (although how slow YouTube is loading videos for me these days is not.)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7r9RqWBdl8[/youtube]
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Now that's some good satire.
Paratrooper wrote:I'm a paratrooper because that is a real life war scenario. You cannot shoot me because this is a cut scene to make the game feel more dramatic like a movie. Soon I'll be landing. I have landed on the ground.
::Gains about 30 thumbs up for posting the quote::
Last edited by DW_Ant on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Xfire: KarmaKat

LMAO

Wow...if that's what the game box version looks like...I'm never, never, EVER gonna get one! Bleaaarrgh!

Lamentably...things with CoD are not going in favor of PC gamers anymore...::sigh::

KK
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

LMFAO it's a shame that the games are being geared towards kids these days instead of adults or should I say consoles instead of PC's. We all know the PC is the only true way to play games.

As for the intro to the video that seems to be the way our COD4 team strategy is going at the moment. So I suggest we start practicing again or we will continue to start our matches with blah blah blah plant the bomb and blah blah blah counting on you good luck.