So, a question for the CoD players

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
DW_Poisoned
DW Clan Member
Xfire: StrickenSniper

Okay so heres my question, are you guys gonna change to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 when it comes out or are you guys going to stick with Black Ops? because with how low on funds i am, i dont want to buy black ops on pc and the dlc if you guys are gonna go to Modern Warfare 3 in a matter of months lol.

Started thinking about all of this while playing on the 360 version lol.
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Will all depend if MW3 will deliver dedicated servers.

I will be getting MW3 and the BF3 when they come out.
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Nope I have no plans to buy the new version when it comes out or any time in the near future. I will stay with Black Ops as long as they continue to make maps and build on what they have. If they stop doing that then I am more or less going to stop playing the game. Can't keep buying a new version of the game every year and starting from scratch. Kind of takes all the fun out of accomplishing all of the achievements not to mention getting the gold weapons. I've spent months getting to prestige lvl 14 and I have no plans I saying ok I'm there I think I'll go buy a new game now.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

DW_Skittles wrote:Will all depend if MW3 will deliver dedicated servers.
That's a biggy and of course playability. I've about had it with the way COD has gone with their servers.