{PhX} {ThX}

Interested in a scrim with DW's finest? Post your requests here.
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

hey thanks for the scrim that was really fun.

heres hoping to many many more

Cheers!
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
Namu
1337 Haxor

Indeed hopefully we can do it regularly and learn alot from each other.
Namu
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

thats what i was thinking.
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

I would like to see our scrims continue as it would be beneficial for both teams I think.

I would like to see a few things happen for future scrims:

1. We play Search & Destroy 5v5 with PAM4 running on the server. Our private server is set up and running this mod, and last night Dead said he would have it up and running soon as well. While last night was fun, we will not be competing in TDM or hardcore modes for our first comp ladder. The competitive scene is mainly S&D (CAL is only running a S&D league) and while TWL has ladders of all types, I want to scrim teams in our competitive game type. If you guys are stuck only on hardcore TDM, then it would be better for us to find another S&D team to scrim regularly.

2. Spectators be allowed for a match or two. The game can be configured so that the "floating" view you were worried about is not an issue. In addition, if we all agree to not cheat and give our word, then spectators allow each team to have some written notes to reflect on later and to learn from. While last night was some competitive fun between two clans, if we do it regularly some can be competitive (no specs) while some can be for constructive purposes (specs).

Look forward to hearing back from you guys at PHx
Cheers, Damnidge
unhappy_meal
Killer in Training

btw, t'was great fun getting pwned on your S&D server last week :blackeye: The gametype is deeper than I initially thought & voice comm seems almost mandatory. Work and normally late playing times notwithstanding, I'll try to hit you guys up on vent soonish for more S&D fun n gamez
zeus
1337 Haxor

meal,

S&D comp play is so much more fun than pub play. And if you look at the ladders and leagues you will see that that is where most of the action is at.

It is similar to TAM with objectives.
In fact, if you watch the upper level teams you will notice that they rarely get the plant off.

The more the merrier!
Celtic
Camper

if there is a day you would like to choose for a reg weekly or monthly scrim just let us know... we can make it happen and an update we have now brought pam to our server
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

Sweetness all around.

So let's throw ideas out now. Mondays is our main practice. Do we want the first hour to be our individual practice and then the second hour a scrim against PhX? Or do we want to have practice stay the two hours it is on Mondays and fit in the PhX scrim on the weekend?

Do we want it weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly? I am thinking maybe bi-weekly so both teams can mix up how and who they scrim.

Comments and ideas people - Let's hear 'em.
Cheers, Damnidge