So is messing with your .ini a hack?

Talk about anything UT2004 related
killrob
1337 Haxor

geez no wonder i suck, i use my arrow keys to move and scroll on the mouse for wepons. the only key binds i have is the "end" key to get in vehicles and my scroll button for jumping when i press it down. guess i just bring my own death huh? LOL
DUCK! Oh wait guess I shoulda said that before I shot you huh?
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

geez no wonder i suck, i use my arrow keys to move and scroll on the mouse for wepons. the only key binds i have is the "end" key to get in vehicles and my scroll button for jumping when i press it down. guess i just bring my own death huh? LOL
So you don't program the other total of 8 buttons on your mouse. Image
joeblow
1337 Haxor

DW_Bomzin wrote:Now cOme on Zirg. I tried the link it doesn't even work . Give up the real link . :blackeye:

As for the multiple rockets. Could be attributed to Speed Hack . We had a problem with this on another game and I did some research on them some time ago. They can auto adjust and bind keys to adjust the game speed . Thus they want rockets quicker . Turn up the speed. Its all cheating but I don't think it's an .INI hack. I could also be very wrong only speculating.
No your right. Speed hacking increases you damamge per second ,if you would, IMHO. Knock a node down with the manta time it and then with softcows on it goes down quicker. You can ask our buddy Newbie from Cains about that one.

wp