Donation, forgot name and levels, LOOK HERE! :)

Talk about anything UT2004 related
divineStorm^

Heys!

I just donated you 10$ USD and after I pressed "Donate" I saw the "Character levels" or such thing, and didn't enter anything to it, I have done this before but I was bit sleepy this time, lol :)

So, could you put -> Server 1, 8 levels, Server 2, 2 levels - IGN: divineStorm^

Thanks! :) Love yarr! <3

P.S: I'm currently making a invasion map, where should I send it if I want to see it on server?
It is generally a big cube without roof, walls are like brick walls in real life, but other texture, there is lower stand below the wall (wall is height of 2000 (in power of 2) If I remeber right :>)
And on the lower stand, there is 4 towers in each corner, a X bridge crossing the whole level, jump pads, movers(lifts), shitload of meshes, maybe, not sure 'bout that, and those super weapon spawns. I just don't know how to do those things which give like all weapons or few weapons, where you walk thru, it doesn't blink anymore, and when It does blink again, you can walk thru it and GET NEW WEAPONS. What is the actor name?? o.0
Kind of:
_ SKYBOX<3
| |
| | yatta
| |
| |
|_|_<TOWER THERE EACH CORNER>
| | yatta
| |
| |
| |
| |___________________________________SAME AS OTHER SIDE!

-Pete
InflatableHero
Pro but Noob

I don't know who handles donations but you should PM whoever does about this ^^
send maps to Wraith
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

Hi divineStorm^ go to the front page of DW go to right side find Wraith on active member list,
He is the last person on list. If you click on his name it will allow you to email him.
He will be able to help you with this problem. It could be faster than him spotting this. Cheapshot
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

I think you are referring to a weapon locker.

You can find the actor in pickups--->weaponlocker ;)

If you encounter any other problems you are also welcomed to see me. I enjoy helping mappers so shoot me with pms or catch me on vent & I'll be an assistant to your works :D
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466