Erik_Red aimbotting!

Talk about anything UT2004 related
mersenary aka MinisterofDeath
1337 Haxor

He had 50 frags with a 96.2% efficiency with the shock rifle in Bitchslap as well as 90% sniper rifle, 85.7 minigun, and 64% flak cannon. 9 killing sprees 5 rampages. Checked his online stats and they are nowhere near that level. His SR efficiency is 27.5%! And Onslaught efficiency is 26.4%.
Last edited by mersenary aka MinisterofDeath on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Instead of posting publicly, try contacting an admin through email or the pm system.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

D2Boss wrote:Instead of posting publicly, try contacting an admin through email or the pm system.
Because its a public issue. Now that I have watched him through several matches on another server he has mysteriously dropped down to below avg levels
Seintz
Pro but Noob

I hate those cheater =_= especially in cod4 lol but thats the wrong thread therefor.
Some1 has to kick the programmers ass for makin such crap things!
But i still think they are genius.. cause i dunno how it can be that such things are progammin able
(i dont server for failures in the text *g*)
"If ya want to die, say it before I'll kill ya!" - A certain person I know.Me.
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

We'll certainly keep an eye out for him, thanks for the heads up MerSenary.

Some things for everyone to note though:

1. Efficiency (particularly for a single map) is basically meaningless. Efficiency is NOT accuracy. The formula is something like:

kills with/(kills with+deaths with+suicides with)

So someone could shoot a particular gun 100 times and kill only one player with it, but if they never died or suicided while holding that gun they would have 100% efficiency (but only 1% accuracy).

2. If you think someone is aimbotting you should spectate them and make a demo recording of them.

To make a demo recording open the console (with the ~ key) or a command prompt (with the TAB key) and type demorec <name of file> (demorec [one word], then space, then name your file [one word]).
To stop the recording type stopdemo in the console or command prompt (note: demo will automatically stop at map change).

Then post here (or PM or email an admin) so we can get the demo from you for review. Without a demo there's not much we can do after the fact.

Thanks again MerS (and everyone else who helps keep an eye on things).

-BP
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
1337 Haxor

Thats true but when a player is not that good and all of the sudden he is a magician and cant be stopped somethings up...reread my op. He fragged 50 with the shock with 96+% in bitchslap...85+ % with minigun. As well as the 9 killing sprees and 5 rampages.(this for a player with an overall score of 70 something) I might expect that from someone with an overall UT score of 200+ You dont get "good" in one map. Im not the only one who noticed either.
I do however think he knows peeps are onto him and probably wont bot anymore...hopefully

ETA thx for the instruction on the demo...I didnt know how to run it
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

I wasn't disagreeing with you. What you described certainly didn't jive with his overall stats. Someone actually speced him on another server and he was definitely botting. They also said he had gotten banned on the Pub's server, and I'm pretty sure they submit their bans to UTAN. We enforce UTAN bans so he should not turn up again.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
1337 Haxor

That's cool. Thanks for the replies.
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

You guessed that one, some one got him see our mod http://clandw.org/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2475
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson
Erik_Red

It was not me who was aimbotting it was my friend I told him if he keeps it up he will get me banned but he did not listen so I think it is unfair that I should get punished for my friends error