guess whos comin bak to DW?

Talk about anything UT2004 related
MeUBastard

What's up DW? As many of you who previously played with me, may have noticed i havent been on in a while. I'm planning on changing this though. I am currently in the process of getting my gaming rig back up. I just wanted to say hi to all the old DW's i know and luv, the new guyz that im sure are gr8, and to you especially toxic. Whats up man? havent seen or talked to u in too long. Hope all of you remember me.
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

Welcome back!

I remember you playing on the server alot, and then suddenly not seeing you there anymore. I thought that you had changed your name or something.

Frag ya later.

Wraith
MeUBastard

ya, hopin u guyz wernt too lonly w/o me. i had these huge withdraw symptoms. i relapsed several times...and...and....i had to play CCS *tear*. i had to play on my friends comp. it was nuttin like good ole' UT'04. i miss it, but im re-vampin the rig. gettin a new card, board, and possibly ram. it will b good to c u guyz again. I hope u still want me toxic, held out for ur clan so far man, ill b rusty wen i get bak, but nuttin a few days or so wunt fix. only bout another....10 months till im 18, hahah. im countin the days man.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Hey you bastard :drunken: Glad to see you again. You kinda fell off the face of the planet there.

In 10 months, give us a ring!

Rich (TW)