What does your hardware interface look like?

Talk about anything UT2004 related
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

DOH! You are right.. Those are not cheap!
What you can do is remember that item for when Xmas rolls around. Ask "Santa" to get you one for being good..... :bounce:

My nostromo keys were so hard to push, and I had heard from others that they do "soften" in time, and I had mashed down those keys over and over, even tried oiling them, and still they made my fingers hurt after a few hours of playing UT. Other than that, it would have been a good thing to use.
Namu
1337 Haxor

A few of us have already posted are rigs at:

http://www.frappr.com/dwclan

Go there and in the middle is a LInk for DW computer rigs... Post yours there too!
Namu
zeus
1337 Haxor

I am a proud owner of a MX518...

WOW.. what difference.. It is going to take a while to get used to. I had to turn down the sensitivity.

Things were moving very, very quickly... Not too good when you are a manta whore. Things are already moving quickly! :D
MeUBastard

so far, im the only 1 that i read bout (didnt read them all) that uses a trackball? weird... newayz, i use a logitech marble trackball mouse, and a saitech eclipse (blue glow between all the keys) keyboard.

the trackballl is the best kind of mouse to game with, you dont have to pick it up or move it, only your fingers, you guyz should try them out, not hard to use, y u think i have so many headshots? hahah, i think its u wraith that i pissed off that day in...a lvl (havent been in too long* from headshotting u too much.....meh, srry man.
Purity_the_Kitty
1337 Haxor

Keyboard: Logitech garbage that occasionally loses input.
Mouse: Microsoft garbage that needs to run at 9.0+ sensitivity. I need a bigger mousepad to run lower sens and I KNOW what that will do for my game, but it's just not happening yet. ><
zeus
1337 Haxor

MeUBastard wrote:so far, im the only 1 that i read bout (didnt read them all) that uses a trackball? weird... newayz, i use a logitech marble trackball mouse, and a saitech eclipse (blue glow between all the keys) keyboard.

the trackballl is the best kind of mouse to game with, you dont have to pick it up or move it, only your fingers, you guyz should try them out, not hard to use, y u think i have so many headshots? hahah, i think its u wraith that i pissed off that day in...a lvl (havent been in too long* from headshotting u too much.....meh, srry man.
I have never been able to use a trackball for anything. So all the power to you.
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

Whurlwind uses a trackball also. So your not the only one MeUBastard...

Other than that, I won't say anything more about the trackball.
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

We have 2 players in dw using a trackball.

Sorry it was the copperhead i was looking at, not the diamond back. The diamond back is optical and the copperhead is laser.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Going mouse hunting this weekend!

Really tiny gun...and a large wallet! sheesh!

Currently limping along with the Dell mouse that tagged along with my 'puter. Careful and religious cleaning have managed to keep me from going completely insane, but I think I'm about to go over the edge! So...off to Fryes I go!

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
BRYAN_OF_OYBRO
Pro but Noob

Do you clean your mouse balls often? ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------