I was on Spam Vikings playing last night.

Talk about anything UT2004 related
Namu
1337 Haxor

Secrets... bah, if you use the secret combo of commands you can make the hellbender fly! Back to the future baby!
Namu
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

Hey man, I have no problem sharing trade secrets on the forum. Anything to help out the community that supports our servers. Certain unnamed asshats that lurk around here don't like us giving out this information. I must've missed the memo saying that these "secrets" can't be disclosed, so if you ever want to know anything, just ask, because there are plenty of LOUD obnoxious know-it-alls that never bother to post on here and don't like to let their fellow gamers in on these "secrets." Even though they forget that they didn't know how to stay on the manta while riding or they didn't know that if you toss your link gun and then pick up at a new locker you get more link ammo. But some of us just skip right through the noob stage apparently.
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- Wow im sorry Sweatrs My man ..-- so much to me on one single post -- now my feelings are very very very deeply hurt -- .. :sad11: ... O.O .. peace my bud :albino: ..
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

e_aLpHa wrote:- Wow im sorry Sweatrs My man ..-- so much to me on one single post -- now my feelings are very very very deeply hurt -- .. :sad11: ... O.O .. peace my bud :albino: ..
Fondle says that rant wasnt towards you.
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

e_aLpHa wrote:- Wow im sorry Sweatrs My man ..-- so much to me on one single post -- now my feelings are very very very deeply hurt -- .. :sad11: ... O.O .. peace my bud :albino: ..
You silly rabbit. Not directed towards you at all...does that sound like something you would do? You enjoy helping the noobs on our server. Def not you brotha...or anyone that even posted. No worries.
Purity_the_Kitty
1337 Haxor

Sweaters: Thanks for the reminder on the link gun thing, I totally forgot about that one. You can also toss it to your buddy to give him an ammo boost while you jet off to the next node - if your timing is right, he completes it as you arrive at the next one and can start linking it, and he gets a vehicle from the node he just built. :)
DW_damn_weasel
1337 Haxor

ifondlesweaters wrote: how to stay on the manta while riding
I learn that from Alpha, thanks for the tip man, u da man. Always end up falling somewhere like a cheap hooker lol...messing up my make up…damn…

:blackeye:
The things you own end up owning you.
DW>Damn_Weasel
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

I give away trade secrets. Don't ask me how to fly a Cicada or Raptor though, no trade secrets there. It's more of a talent than a skill acquired, to me at least. When you're in the Scorpion, shoot the sticky green stuff at the enemy node, don't charge it up. It takes it down pretty fast.