Recruit

Talk about anything UT2004 related
Glock9

Hi, this is JuicyJ. I changed my name because I forgot my password to login to these forums. I am interested in joining DW. Ive played alot with K, played some with Achilles, Bombzin, Big Red, Throdoff, and others in TAM and ONS. I bought a microphone, but I cant get your teamspeak to work.

I added you all to buddies, but often you all are playing in locked servers =(

Does anyone have msn?
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Hmmm. Don't know, you any good? Besides you spelled my name wrong , The one most important name. And you get it wrong , my god you think you would check yourself first before even attempting to spell it. It's going to take some getting over before it's even a consideration. :clown:, oh yea I have msn.
Glock9

DW_Bomzin wrote:Hmmm. Don't know, you any good?

Im not very good =(
Cams
Camper

Glock9 wrote:
DW_Bomzin wrote:Hmmm. Don't know, you any good?

Im not very good =(
Then you are probably aiming too high wanting to be a DW right away. If that's your goal, then great, but first be part of the community and get yourself some experience on the servers.

Heck, I'm not a top player, but I know some DWs and none-DWs remember being victims of my shots. I can say that I have lots to learn and improve if I ever want to be as good as any of the DWs.

Either way, welcome again. We'll be checking what you got. :cheers: :bounce:
Cams.
Former NARC Crew.

Brabham Driver fo Life!
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

-- man .. :( already such a bad start.. No one is allowed to ever misspell Bomzin's so sacred name .. He is the one .. the allmighty around here .. im really sorry for you man if you can't get his pardon all chances are just gone .. :(
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

I messed up Bomzin's name once. I'll never do it again. You think a rocket in the FACE hurts. Use your imagination.....

(shudder)

Seriously, hang around the server. We haven't recruited in a while, but when we do, we usually snap up people we know. So play hard, play with sportsmanship, and you'll be considered.

Thanks for asking.

Rich (TW)
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

Yea, toxic was playing on some server when me and whurl were poking fun at his raptor skills. He said omg i own you noobs and killed us from the other side of the map on tempura. We were astonished and let him in.
Glock9

Hornet, its me... JuicyJ. Ive played with many DW before, I almost always say hi, and they say hi back. Ask K, Achilles, Big Red, Hornet, Throdoff. I played mostly TAM with them. They might not have noticed me because Im pretty quiet.

Ive probably played with K the most.

Anyway, see you all around.
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

Juicy there are a few criteria that must be met to join the clan. Players are talked about in ventrilo with other members to see if they are deemed worthy. They usually have no notification that anything took place. Just keep hanging around the servers, if we like what we see, matureity, a good skill level, we will contact you. There is not set time, danimal is a good example of a long standing player in our community, before we joined him up.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Hey Juicy, had the "pleasure" of playing against you tonight. You are very good indeed. I'm still trying to find all my teeth.

Stick around for a while and let us get to know you better.

Rich (TW)