Server not sending maps again

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
Rock
Killer in Training

:cussing: once again the server is refusing to send maps. I need the link to the new and some of the old maps as a temp solution.

By the way we need to return kitchen to its former glory. :violent2:

Rock
Rocksolid
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
dreamer_n_kansas

Hello, not sure of the policy on thread necromancy. Didn't see anything on it, so here it goes: Was playing the other night on server 1 and the mini boss glitched. They forced a load and the server wouldn't push the map. I'm lousy at remembering, so i can't tell you which one, but i did check the monster mash crypt that night for it and it was not there. While i was out, i updated some skins and cleared my cache.
Now when i try to get on either of the servers, i get a DWRPG version mismatch error. Doing some research, i found a page on the MonsterMash Wiki which states it is not recommended to remove DWRPG from the cache to avoid packet mismatch errors. I'm not sure if this is the problem or not - or if it is, how to fix the situation. I know a fair amount about computer software and hardware, but i'm quite new to the gaming and mods arena, so i can't offer much more help without guidance as to what info you might need. Thanks.
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

Yes, there was a new DWRPG file which contains Halloween type updates etc. Go into your UT2004\System folder and remove/rename the DWRPG.u file. The server should then send you the updated one when you connect.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
dreamer_n_kansas

SWEET! That did indeed solve the problem. Just loaded into both servers ! Thanks for your help.