Weapon Mastery

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
Rsawyer18

I know that there is an issue right now with
some of the Weapon Master's like the spawning without a mp5.
My question, is there an issue with weapon mastery?
I was unable to buy the first level when my charactor reached lvl 50 and now I am lvl 100 and still can not buy the weapon mastery skill, is there an issue right now that is preventing the purchase of weapon mastery?
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

Rsawyer18 wrote:like the spawning without a mp5.
Phew, finally someone else who has this problem...
-1PARA-Queenie
1337 Haxor

Have you already bought another class?

:queen:
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Rsawyer18 wrote:I know that there is an issue right now with
some of the Weapon Master's like the spawning without a mp5.
My question, is there an issue with weapon mastery?
I was unable to buy the first level when my charactor reached lvl 50 and now I am lvl 100 and still can not buy the weapon mastery skill, is there an issue right now that is preventing the purchase of weapon mastery?
Weapon Mastery is currently unpurchaseable. Probably next update for this skill most likely as I do not foresee any problems with it.

Re: the MP5 thing, I have heard this from Wraith. Have you noticed any pattern as to when this is occurring? Also, are WMs still getting semi-random MP5 rerolls?
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

WailofSuicide wrote:Also, are WMs still getting semi-random MP5 rerolls?
I don't know....I need a mp5 in the first place lol.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

yes they are, i picked one up and a wave later it rolled
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

mmm, it appears erratic that the MP5 does or doesn't appear, unless you recall it, and then there is the same idea for the second Mp5, sometimes it does spawn sometimes it doesn't... how annoying, when trying to pick up and inf :/

I haven't played titanhugger enough to notice a pattern tho, sorry
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Well, that is worrying. I didn't realize it was happening so frequently for you guys -- When I tested this I was getting my MP5s just fine.

Anyway, bear with. Basically this particular issue is a result of trying to resolve the rerolling MP5s issue, which is intended to fix an issue with MP5s and LW5, and that issue is a result of the MP5 mutator. So it's kind of a bunch of things piled on each other.
Before today it wasn't possible to get rid of the 2nd level fix there, because that fix was also related to Awareness. However, that Awareness bit is no longer necessary and I should now be able to just get rid of the second layer and fix the MP5 mutator and be done with it.
tasty
Camper

So what does this new ability do?
[font=fantasy]A true weapons master.[/font]
Watty
Pro but Noob
Xfire: theflyingwatty

The new ability, from what I have heard, will let a weapon master spawn with a few random weapon makers i.e. inf maker, energy maker, vorpral maker, etc.

BTW Wail, Night Wolf was saying something about a glitch he found in this ability. I no nothing about it, but you may want to ask him about it before making it available to everyone.
~Watty