Globe Bug

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
thunderfire

Hi there,
the new globe is a little bit buggy, i made a screen:
Image Btw, the new pics are great ;)
I'm german, so please don't make fun of my english! Thank you! ;D
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

thunderfire wrote:Hi there,
the new globe is a little bit buggy, i made a screen:
Image Btw, the new pics are great ;)
Zoom and enhance.
InflatableHero
Pro but Noob

thunderfire wrote:the new globe is a little bit buggy,
I'm sure you mean visual bug.. the Globe, Lightning Rod.. Immoliation Weapon effect and maybe other effects that are suppose to be around the character, bug. Maybe it's just me with my 200 ping.. who knows.
They seem to get worse as the game goes on.. example; Image
thunderfire

yea that's it

Guys who can use youtube can also find the direct link to the original sized pic :)

Klick
I'm german, so please don't make fun of my english! Thank you! ;D
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Wail is trying to tell you guys that it is a known issue and he is trying to work on it. Please a little patience folks. He does this out of his own free time for our gaming pleasure. Thanks Wail for everything I know it is not said enough, and I do not take it for granted the skill and time you have put to this game. With sincere thanks, Acy!

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

InflatableHero wrote:
thunderfire wrote:the new globe is a little bit buggy,
I'm sure you mean visual bug.. the Globe, Lightning Rod.. Immoliation Weapon effect and maybe other effects that are suppose to be around the character, bug. Maybe it's just me with my 200 ping.. who knows.
They seem to get worse as the game goes on.. example; Image

That's a funny pic man. Next time get a shot with the Globe too!
DW_ACY wrote:Wail is trying to tell you guys that it is a known issue and he is trying to work on it. Please a little patience folks. He does this out of his own free time for our gaming pleasure. Thanks Wail for everything I know it is not said enough, and I do not take it for granted the skill and time you have put to this game. With sincere thanks, Acy!
It's appreciated Acy. And yeah, it'll get fixed but there were more important fish to fry first.