New Class *Shield Master* ya dumb name

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
knetka

Hey after playing MM for a while ive gotten a bit bored of most class's and was thinking a new class would be awesome
ive though about it a bit and i have a few ideas to attempt to not make it op it would use skills that already exist but i have no idea how hard it is to recode some of the skills to say let a different class use them or make them slightly different
but ill make a list of abilities and overall way it would work

Sheild Master would be like a Am in the way it would have no skill to heal its health
id like to think of this class as a hybrid AM/WM

Overview
the goal of this class would be to be more like a damage dealer with/if had loaded artifacts could deal alot of dmg with the triple but wouldnt be able to craft weapons so well like the am and since shields max out at 250 you would have to be more careful of damage as you have no health regen except for medics and adren booster combo or vamp weapon

Base skills
Shield Vamp: Vamp but for shields
Shield Regen: Regen but for shields

maybe Skills
Loaded Artifacts lvl 2 so no unbreakables

Adv Dr max lvl 5 maybe would depend how well the shield master could survive taking dmg

Recall lvl 1 maybe 2 depends

Resupply: you could try giving them a fancy weapon like medic for there shields so you could prevent them using most weapon types

ive probably missed out on a few ideas i had but yeah this would all depend on how difficult it would be to recode a few abilities as ive tried to make most of it use existing stuff to reduce work if it were to be created

hope i can get some suggestions for the class i know it will prob never be made but i felt like it would be worth a try to share my idea as ive always loved shields that arnt infinite like the cursed globe
gg