Website login name

Post any issues or suggestions you may have with the website or forums here.
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

I changed my in game name from Medic8ted to Damaged but still login to the website as Medic8ted. I created a new account using the name Damaged but had to first change my Medic8ted email account before creating the new account. After making the changes I couldnt login using either name but then thought to check my gmail account and noticed that my Medic8ted name was deactivated. I reacitvated it and I am now able to login as Medic8ted but would like to login as Damaged. I thought maybe the Damaged account was deactivated as well so I checked my yahoo email to see if I received an email that the account was deactivated but didnt see one.

I've cleared out all temp files and cookies to see if this eliminated any association with the name Medic8ted but that didnt help.

What can I do so I can login to the website using the name Damaged?

Thanks
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

If I had the power, I would help you out, as it is possible to change change your username. For instance, I just had mine changed.
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Again thanks for the reply Mobius. I'm sure it will get resolved soon.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

So let me get this straight , you want your user name medicated changed to damaged correct ? In the process you will loose your medicated user name and will only be known as damaged.

If so not a problem , although it does say "change user name at your own risk" on the admin panels , I've yet to see any ramifications of it .

If your trying to aquire multiple user acounts that may be another issue .
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Bomzin that is correct. I just want my user name for the website changed from Medic8ted to Damaged. When I can't login as Medic8ted I'll know that you made the change and will try and login as Damaged. I'm assuming (I hate that word) that my password will be the same. So if you don't mind giving it a try I would appreciate it.

Thanks
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

you have a PM