Settings and Updates and..

Post any issues or suggestions you may have with the website or forums here.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Looking over things I think we are going to turn off the ability to attach files directly to the posts . We are running at capacity on one host right now , even when we get half of everything transferred over , we will still have two half full servers operating independently from the main game server . Just waiting to be filled up some more . Everything worked just fine like before . Thank god for photobucket and others ....

Sorry for the inconvenience .

Also on a foot note , for all your in house DW private mail . Get use to using the one through your profile on the main page . The private messaging system used through the forums may or may not be long lived . If things go as planned they will no longer be used and have to be disabled. Also if you have bunch's of stuff saved in there you way want to back them up to your own system . We will give warning before any of that takes place .

You can find anybody's profile by using their user name and and clandw example . Clandw.org/DW_Bomzin will take you to my profile . Just change the name for the user .

If all goes as plan we will also be putting down the web site for a bit probably Sat the 13th for some maintenance. We will be upgrading Community Builder to a stable release version and also bringing the Forums to the latest version . If all works out we will set about on some more additional features.

Have a nice day.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

For the pm system on the homepage, can you make it the same/similar format as the one you're about to delete?
  • I like the smilies used in the forums
  • I don't like the new one changing my smilies from >:D into > :laughing5:
  • Will images work?
  • Can you enable an option that we'll get an email as soon as we get a pm?
  • Are we allowed to edit/delete sent messages through the outbox so I don't get responses that is like 2 months late lol.
  • Can we preview our messages before sending them?
I do support the idea of keeping one pm system so I don't have to wonder which one the user will check more often; I just ask to keep the features the old one can do for the new one ;)
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Time will tell actually I do like the PM system that is used by the forums but no way to integrate into the profile system . We don't know fully what the final system will bring but we will keep all of those things in mind. Just sorta letting you know the direction things may head . If it doesn't pan out we'll leave it as is until something more fruitful becomes available .
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

The release that was suppose to be out yesterday has been pushed probably 2 weeks . May be the first of the year before we start getting the profile sections worked out .

Guess it's back to the to-do list... :evil3: