Buttons

Post any issues or suggestions you may have with the website or forums here.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

All those little buttons up top are wonderfull . The bold button , url button . All those wonderful buttons .

You think you want a few more . Have some reading time . Check out this thread . http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 6&t=579376 129+ pages of bliss , all with differant buttons and about buttons .

If someone feels like perusing them . Feel free . Find one you like . Post it here and we will give it a whirl .

I made it to about page 30 and may not get back to it for a time .

Still working on font colour problem .
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Well Bomzin you made it a heck of a lot farther than I did. I gave up halfway through page 1. :confused2:
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

If there's one out there, I think a few buttons for creating tables would be cool.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

40 Shards wrote:If there's one out there, I think a few buttons for creating tables would be cool.
I doubt you'll create tables through buttons, but maybe enable some HTML codes so we got about inf possibilities to create some neat stuff.
This will also solve the table issue, too :D

[TABLE]
[TROW]
[TCELL]1,1[/TCELL]
[TCELL]1,2[/TCELL]
[/TROW]
[TROW]
[TCELL]2,1[/TCELL]
[TCELL]2,2[/TCELL]
[/TROW]
[/TABLE]

I wanna see this table work :P
Last edited by DW_Ant on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

[quote="D2Boss"] but maybe enable some HTML codes so we got about inf possibilities to create some neat stuff.
This will also solve the table issue, too :D

Thats actually what the buttons do . Just need the correct code for it if you can find it or create it . Read the bbc codes how to . I just don't have the time right now.

Just straight up enabling php is a security risk to the site.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

DW_Damaged wrote:Well Bomzin you made it a heck of a lot farther than I did. I gave up halfway through page 1. :confused2:

If your going to just look for a few . Pick a random page deep . Don't start at page 1 I already looked over that . All the youtube googlevid came from that list early on.
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

About halfway down this page is a post about tables.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p3659375
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

D2Boss wrote: I doubt you'll create tables through buttons,
DW_BrainPan wrote:About halfway down this page is a post about tables.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p3659375
That didn't work for some reason , came up with something similar

[table=75,3,THIS IS YOUR TITLE,THIS IS YOUR FOOTER][tr=bg2][td=3,1]LEFT-SIDE[/td][td=1,1]TOP LEFT[/td][td=1,1]TOP RIGHT[/td][/tr][tr=bg1][td=1,2]MIDDLE CENTER 1[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,1]MIDDLE LEFT 2[/td][td=1,1]MIDDLE RIGHT 2[/td][/tr][tr=bg1][td=1,1]BOTTOM LEFT[/td][td=1,1]BOTTOM CENTER[/td][td=1,1]BOTTOM RIGHT[/td][/tr][/table]

Code: Select all

[table=75,3,THIS IS YOUR TITLE,THIS IS YOUR FOOTER][tr=bg2][td=3,1]LEFT-SIDE[/td][td=1,1]TOP LEFT[/td][td=1,1]TOP RIGHT[/td][/tr][tr=bg1][td=1,2]MIDDLE CENTER 1[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,1]MIDDLE LEFT 2[/td][td=1,1]MIDDLE RIGHT 2[/td][/tr][tr=bg1][td=1,1]BOTTOM LEFT[/td][td=1,1]BOTTOM CENTER[/td][td=1,1]BOTTOM RIGHT[/td][/tr][/table]
Three new buttons added . Table , td , tr .

Have a nut .
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

DW_Bomzin wrote:[table=75,3,THIS IS YOUR TITLE,THIS IS YOUR FOOTER][tr=bg2][td=3,1]LEFT-SIDE[/td][td=1,1]TOP LEFT[/td][td=1,1]TOP RIGHT[/td][/tr][tr=bg1][td=1,2]MIDDLE CENTER 1[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,1]MIDDLE LEFT 2[/td][td=1,1]MIDDLE RIGHT 2[/td][/tr][tr=bg1][td=1,1]BOTTOM LEFT[/td][td=1,1]BOTTOM CENTER[/td][td=1,1]BOTTOM RIGHT[/td][/tr][/table]

Three new buttons added . Table , td , tr .
Nice :thumbleft:

Only other tag I can think of would be for image resizing, but IIRC that affects image quality.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

Well if you store your photo's with Photobucket . They have auto resizing once your picture is uploaded.